Risk ManagementBCP Initiatives
The Nippon Chemi-Con Group updates the business continuity plan (BCP) of each factory every year to ensure employee safety and rapid business recovery in the event of emergencies, including natural disasters such as earthquakes or pandemics, major accidents, or information leaks.
BCP Basic Policy
The Nippon Chemi-Con Group acts in accordance with the following basic policy in order to fulfill our corporate social responsibility and maintain our credibility in society.
- Place highest priority of the safety and security of employees and their families
- Fulfill our responsibility to supply products and maintain the trust of customers
- Maintain morals in product transactions and minimize impact on transaction partners
- Support recovery and restoration, and contribute to the early stabilization of the local economy
- Preserve corporate assets, work to rapidly restore and continue business, and minimize impact on operations
The Nippon Chemi-Con Group applies this basic policy to create a BCP implementation structure and conducts risk assessments of emergencies to identify resources that are subject to bottle necking, and gathers information on alternative resources. Furthermore, we outline a BCP implementation flow and create evacuation plans to promote effective business recovery. We also outline investment plans centered on disaster prevention.