Last updated: April 1, 2021
Furthermore, the following content may be augmented, deleted, or revised without prior notice so make sure to check the latest version.
Intellectual Property Rights
Programs, product photos, and other intellectual property found within this website belong to Company. Unauthorized acts (use, reproduction, transmission, secondary use, etc.) involving website content are strictly prohibited.
Site Access Information
Users are free to link to this website. Published content and content structure are updated regularly so we ask that you link to the following address: https://www.chemi-con.co.jp/. The Company may request deletion if deemed inappropriate by the Company.
The following acts related to the use of this website are prohibited.
- Acts that violate law or infringe on the rights of others.
- Registering the information (company name, name, email address, etc.) of another party without the content of said party.
- Acquiring or accumulating the personal information of another user.
- Use or provision of computer viruses or other harmful programs, or acts with the potential to be harmful.
- Unsolicited dissemination of SPAM email.
- Other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure the accuracy, etc. of content published to this website but makes no guarantees whatsoever concerning the accuracy, certainty, safety, or efficacy of published information.
The Company shall bear no liability whatsoever for any damages incurred as a result of the use of this website.
- The Company may change website information or suspend website operations with no prior notice but shall bear no liability whatsoever for any damages incurred as a result of such changes.
- The Company makes no guarantees concerning the content of links from this website nor concerning the protection of personal information, etc. The Company shall bear no liability whatsoever for any damages incurred in relation to linked websites.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Recommended browsing environment
To ensure the smooth use of this website, we recommend browsing this website under the following conditions.
A version of the following OS that has ongoing security support
- iOS, iPad OS
The following browser that operates on a recommended OS
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
If you are unable to view PDF files via your browser, save the PDF file and try opening the file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Changes to recommended environment
We regularly confirm and revise the content of these recommendations.
Any revisions to recommendations will be posted to this website.