Basic Procurement Policy
The Nippon Chemi-Con Group conducts procurement activities in accordance with the following basic policy.
- 1. Legal Compliance
- We comply with relevant laws governing transactions in each country, the Nippon Chemi-Con Group Charter of Corporate Behavior, and the Business Conduct Guidelines.
- 2. CSR Procurement
- We promote procurement activities (CSR procurement) that fulfill our corporate social responsibility.
- 3. Green Procurement
- We work with suppliers to promote environmentally friendly procurement activities in accordance with the Nippon Chemi-Con Group Green Procurement Standards.
- 4. Responsible Minerals Procurement
- To achieve a sustainable society and our corporate social responsibility, we promote responsible minerals procurement based on a basic policy of not procuring minerals related to disputes and human rights violations.
- 5. Promotion of Just, Fair, and Transparent Procurement Activities
- We conduct comprehensively fair assessments of factors including quality, price, delivery deadlines, environment, and stable supply, and engage in fair transactions based on transparent and free competition, regardless of company size or nationality.
- 6. Fair Relations with Suppliers
- We conduct honest transactions without using our transactional position to demand unjust enrichment.