1. Purpose of the Use of Personal Information
Nippon Chemi-Con Group acquires personal information by fair means and manner. We handle the information according to the original purpose, specifying and notifying or announcing the purpose of the use to the person to whom the information pertains to.
2. Safety Management of Personal Information
Nippon Chemi-Con Group appoints chief information security officer and information security officer in each division and takes necessary and appropriate measure for securing personal information, ensuring that the information provided are not leaked or lost.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to a Third Party
Nippon Chemi-Con Group will not provide any obtained personal information to a third party without prior consent of the person to whom the information pertains to, except for the following cases:
- Sharing of the personal information with affiliate companies of Nippon Chemi-Con Group and subcontractors is necessary in order to achieve the objectives of usage. In that case, Nippon Chemi-Con will instruct and supervise affiliate companies and subcontractors that have been deemed highly reliable;
- Where the disclosure is in accordance with law;
- Where the disclosure is required to protect the life, person, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question;
- Where the disclosure is particularly necessary to improve public health and sanitation or to promote the sound upbringing of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question;
- Where it is necessary to cooperate with national or municipal agencies or parties commissioned by them in performing certain duties as stipulated by laws and regulations, when obtaining the consent of the person in question might adversely affect the performance of said duties;
- Where the provision is necessary in accordance with inheritance of the business caused by merger, company split-up, or remaining causes.
4. Employee Education
Nippon Chemi-Con Group continuously implements educational activities for our employees so that they can conduct appropriate management of personal information with the awareness of importance of it.
5. For Inquiries
Nippon Chemi-Con Group has formed the Personal Information Contact Center in order to respond appropriately to each inquiry.
6. Observance of the Laws and Continuous Improvements
Handling of personal information of Nippon Chemi-Con Group employees is announced to them in another way.
Purpose of the Use of Personal Information
Nippon Chemi-Con Group acquires and uses personal information for the following purposes.
- For production and sales activities of products and related businesses
- For collecting and provisioning information related to our products and services
- For building and maintaining trouble-free relationships with clients, suppliers, and local communities
- For management and execution of each contract signed
- For planning and making examination materials to improve our products and services
- For responding to requests for brochures including a product catalog, and for responding to inquiries
- For management and procedures related to shareholders: Sending notices of shareholders' meeting, payment of dividends
- For recruiting activities: Selection and communication with prospective employees
- For notification and report to government and related organizations
Contact us for inquiries about personal information
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation Administration Department 5-6-4, Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-8605, Japan
Please note that we might ask you to present your identity verification documents for responding to your inquiries.