Last update date: April 1, 2021
Official social media accounts created by Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation are used for communication purposes in accordance with the following Social Media Policy.
Purpose of Establishing Policy
To clarify guidelines and responsibilities related to communication via social media.
- We view social media activities as contributing to the development of Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation and our social media community, and engage in communication for this purpose.
- We recognize that information dissemination and engagement via the internet and social media is accessible to an unspecified number of people and that information, once disseminated, cannot be completely deleted.
- Understanding that we, as a corporation, may be held accountable for the contents we disseminate, we strive to avoid expressions that may lead to misunderstandings. In the event we disseminate erroneous information, we will recognize and correct any such mistakes immediately.
- We will proactively listen to the opinions and comments we receive and respond accordingly.
- Information shall be disseminated in compliance with relevant laws and internal regulations outlined by Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation.
To social media users
- Not all information distributed from official accounts reflects the opinions of Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation. Official information is distributed via the Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation official website (https://www.chemi-con.co.jp/), press releases, etc.
Contact the following with inquiries concerning the Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation Social Media Policy or our use of social media.
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation Corporate Strategy Department
5-6-4 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-8605