This section introduces the Nippon Chemi-Con Group growth strategy.
Product Planning Reform
Creating new, highly profitable products
Strengthen product planning for the growing automotive electronics and communications (5G) markets and accelerate the speed of new product launches.
- Conductive Polymer Aluminum Solid Capacitors,
- Conductive Polymer Hybrid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors, etc.
Expand sales in the automotive electronics and communications markets
Expand sales by selecting and concentrating on markets with low demand fluctuations, potential for sustainable growth, and where we have high technological advantage.
- Automotive electronics: Electronic control, Electrification
- Communications: Infrastructure, servers, etc.
Transition to smart factories Structure for production facilities with high operating rates
Digitization and visualization of production site information, analyzing the results, and applying those results towards reducing facilities and human tasks to achieve more efficient production.
- Control capital investment amounts
- Maximize earnings