Lifetime estimation for aluminum electrolytic capacitors
Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation offers automatic calculation tools for the estimated life of aluminum electrolytic capacitors.
By entering the usage conditions, it is possible to easily calculate the estimated lifetime of the capacitor.
Precautions for Use
- Note that the calculation results are not considered as guaranteed value.
- When designing the lifetime of a device, please select a capacitor that has an extra margin against the device lifetime requirements.
- Also when the estimation result exceeds 15 years, please consider 15 years to be a maximum.
If 15 years or more may be required as an expected lifetime, please consult us.
- Please click the [Start Lifetime estimation] button if you agree to the notes above.
- Start Lifetime estimation
Please contact us for the capacitors below.
- Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors (SMD/Radial Lead Type)
- Conductive Polymer Aluminum Solid Capacitors (Suface Mount, Radial-lead Type)
- Conductive Polymer Hybrid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors