How to Check UL Certification for TNR™ Ceramic Varistors
Details about UL certification can be found on the UL website which you can reach by following the link below acquired safety standards on each individual product page.
- Click on the link to the UL site.
- The search screen will be shown, but you will need to log in to use it. Registration of personal information such as email address and password is required to log in. It is free of charge.
- After logging in, enter File. No. "E323623", and press the Enter key.
- "VZCA2.E323623": UL， "VZCA8.E323623" UL Canada will be shown. Clicking on this will allow you to view the details of the certification.
- Check details of certification.
- Regarding the abbreviations used in the table, see the "Notes" at the very bottom.
If you have any questions or inquiries that do not apply to the above, please contact us at the following address.